Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Talk of the Town Link Party


Welcome back to Talk of the Town!
Talk of the Town
First, let's take a look at what you may have missed from your party hosts!
TotT This week at Knick of Time
upcycled table, flowers stencil, faux painted cast iron

TotT This week at My Salvaged Treasures
TotT This week at Beyond the Picket Fence
TotT This week at My Repurposed Life
bench made from old chairs

TotT This week at Love My Simple Home
decorating with fabric, fireplace update

TotT This week at Sadie Seasongoods
ToTT Features
Here's what we're talking about from last week's party!
TotT Pick Angie
milk bottle caps and Bingo card spools

TotT Pick Betsy
TotT Pick Becky
baked pesto chicken recipe


TotT Pick Julie
Mother's Day upcycled boxes

TotT Pick Sarah
Each week we feature a blogger and their blog to introduce you to different bloggers that link up with us. Make sure to pay them a visit and say hello while you're there!
This week's featured blogger is:
Diana from Adirondack Girl @ Heart. Diana shares her vintage finds, repurposing projects, tutorials, her antique booth, and gorgeous photography.
Talk of the Town Featured Blogger

If you were featured today, feel free to spread the word and display this button!
Talk of the Town featured button
Now, it's your turn!
TotT Something to talk about


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for Featuring my Dairy Cap Spools, Becky! I love it when someone appreciates my creations as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!