Monday, January 7, 2013

Heart Strings

I took down my Christmas decorations more than a week ago, but I must admit I wasn't really ready to this year.  I loved the white theme I chose for the holidays and did not tire of it like I normally do.  So, I decided to continue it into my Valentine's Day decor.  Using some of the same vintage wool blanket that I made my tree skirt out of, I made a heart garland.
It is simple, and sweet.

I also made a cozy heart pillow,
with a little detail.
Yes, this creamy wool tugs at my heart strings and makes me smile.  What Valentine goodies are you working on?

6 comments:

  1. I love these heart strings :) You've given me a good idea... as a matter of fact you always give me good ideas! Thanks for the never ending supply of inspiration!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute Becky. I love the neutral white - and the wool just screams winter. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful heart garland love the wool perfect for winter! Wish I had your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I've been thinking about making some Valentine decorations!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable!!
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!