Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Under $100 Linky Party!

Happy Fall--okay, not really, but it feels like it here and there is a chance for snow tonight in the higher elevations.  Oh nooo, I am not ready for summer to go away--that thought does not make me happy.  Checking out all your great links does :)!
12 Crafts Till Christmas showed off an adorable hair accessory holder--easy too!
Domestically Speaking shows off a super scalloped bedroom:
This bench from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia is simply divine:
The Painted Hive shared three different fantastic looks for 1 chair:
And you have to know I love me a good PB knock-off, check out this one from Pregnant With Power Tools:
Dream Home created a Ballard Design knockoff:

Bring the projects and fabulous ideas on, I am ready!

Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1.  Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2.  Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3.  Please include a brief description in link up.
4.  Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can ind you and more great ideas.
5.  Please check and make sure your link works.  If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosing this week, and enjoy your fall weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it felt like Fall here! My favorite time of year.

    First time linking up here. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Thanks for showing off my project Becky! What a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could use a lttle fall like weather in the deep south! We're boiling!!
    Thanks for hosting! I'll check out some of the links while I sip ice water in the air conditioning!
    Enjoy your weather!
    Sharon@KeenInspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky, thanks for hosting! The pink bedroom you featured is gorgeous! I love these ideas...and I agree that it is starting to feel like fall around here:)
    C:)

    Memories by Christine scrapbooking
    http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
    Link up your crafts every Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature!!! I love this party - I'm all about making something for less and I love all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing I missed on vacation was being able to visit link parties and check out everyone's projects! Loved vacation but can't wait to go check all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the feature! I've just been checking out all the latest link ups - such cool ideas.
    Kristine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks as always for hosting a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. new to your blog...posted a link! Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!