Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Verses

bible verse, God's word, inspiring verse, God's plan, faith, sunset, http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2016/06/sunday-verses_26.html
Happy Sunday! The other evening as I was driving home I caught just a glimpse of the sunset through the trees (I pulled over to take the picture). It was beautiful, but I was sad I had missed the whole thing and I wanted to see it all, the entire sunset. I thought about those times when we see only small glimpses of what God is doing in our lives and how frustrating it is to not see the whole picture, to know how something is going to work out. It is in these times when our faith is stretched, when we have to trust that God has a plan for us and those we love that He worked out long before we were born. When we see only a sliver of God's plan or worse yet, nothing at all, be still, rest and believe that God knows what He is doing and when we finally get to see the whole picture, it will be better and even more amazing than we imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!