Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday Verses

God's Word, inspiring verse, hardware, Bible, God's provision, http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2016/04/sunday-verses_30.html
Happy Sunday! Hardware stores are a favorite place of mine--so many wonderful bits and pieces, everything I might need to complete a project. I find some weeks I have to make several trips to the hardware store to find what I need to finish a job. Thankfully, we have been given all the tools we need to do the things that God wants us to do. He gives us the patience, the wisdom, the words, the strength to complete the jobs He wants us to do, even when we don't feel like it. No matter what God is asking you to do or walk through, trust that He has provided more than enough to complete the job.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I got enough patience. :-) Really working on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Becky! I pray you have a great week and God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wise post. I love hardware stores as well :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!