Friday, December 19, 2014

Half a Dozen Last Minute Ideas



Time is a ticking and my previous "I have it all together attitude" has turned a wee bit to "Oh my, how am I going to get it all done?!"  Regardless of what I do or don't get done, I am enjoying the season and the preparations.  If you need some quick last minute ideas, I thought I'd share a few favorites from the past. 

A quick and easy banner to add a touch of plaid to your decor.
State art that you can create in under 30 minutes.
Toffee that has only 4 ingredients.
Quick sugar scrub that leaves your skin smooth as silk.
Raspberry Vinegar--beautiful to give and delicious on a salad.
Make a door knob coat hook for a favorite friend.

3 comments:

  1. Toffee link takes you to state art .... you can tell I really want to make toffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Thank you! Ill start making for next year....NOT! LOL! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ideas! I especially like the little door turned into a coat hook. I have a similar supplies just waiting for me to get busy and paint the doors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!