Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Under $100 Link Party

Hello, I just returned home from seeing Tim McGraw in concert.  This was my second time seeing him and wow, he was amazing!  So much fun and he puts on a great show.
I told you there were link party changes coming up.  Starting next week ( I think ) I will be joining other bloggers to do a group link party event. This means that your links will be seen my lots more people :).  the party will be changing to going live on Tuesday nights.  I will have more details soon!  

Here are some wonderful links from our party last week:
Namely Original shared a beautiful cabinet redo

Awesome towel hooks from My 1929 Charmer
Vintage chafing dish lids
Love this bold dresser from Painted Therapy
And how about this bench from Rustic Rediscovered?

Under $100 Link Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post home decor ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.  Only share current projects, i.e. from the last 3 months.
3. Link up YOUR OWN IDEAS--not a roundup of other people's ideas.
4. Grab my blog button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond The Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate--YOUR ideas, NOT roundups of other's work!
7.  Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh
8.  PLEASE visit the link and repin from the blog. not here--thanks!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for the party !
    Hope you're having a good week :)
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the party and for featuring my Vintage Lid Towel Hooks! I linked up and can't remember if I shared this post before. I hope I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m really sure you had a great time at the concert!!!
    Here I am back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Cathy's towel hooks! Thanks for hosting the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a lucky girl, Becky. I'd love to see Tim in concert one day, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting the party! Sounds like an amazing concert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the party, have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw Faith & Tim years ago in their Soul2Soul concert. I won the tickets off of my country radio station in Nevada where I lived at the time. We even got VIP seats. It was awesome. My husband even enjoyed it & he doesn't like country music. I have to say though that my favorite concert was going to see Alan Jackson at the M Resort. My boys treated me to that one for my birthday about 6 years ago. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pleasant surprise to be featured! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Happy Weekend to you! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting another fun party! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!