Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Under $100 Link Party

Oh happy day one and all!  Some big changes will be coming to my weekly linky party.  I will share them NEXT week, but it will be bigger, better, more exposure for you!!  Here are some great links from last week's party:
AMAZING wall art from My Altered State
crown moulding wood art
Lovely Weeds' red wagon table

Knick of Time shows us how to make vintage inspired flash cards
Antique Flashcard Printables from Knick of Time
Outdoor kitchen from Simply Vintageous
Organizing your thread from Patina General
023

Under $100 Link Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post home decor ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.  Only share current projects, i.e. from the last 3 months.
3. Link up YOUR OWN IDEAS--not a roundup of other people's ideas.
4. Grab my blog button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond The Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate--YOUR ideas, NOT roundups of other's work!
7.  Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh
8.  PLEASE visit the link and repin from the blog. not here--thanks!

11 comments:

  1. The features were really good! Love the molding art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky! I'm sharing my coastal decor this week. Definitely well under $100 with things I had on hand, collected at the beach or in the garage, plus a couple of inexpensive purchases.
    Thank you so for hosting and a blessed week to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, thanks so much for featuring my flashcard printables!! My blog is down for maintenance right now, but when it's back up, I'll come back to link up.
    Blessings,
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including the wall art, it made my day. I love all the work here !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Becky for your Under 100 Linky Party no. 23.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the fun features!! Thanks for hosting Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, thanks so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love your featured link of the vintage-inspired flash cards. Knick of Time is a pretty creative blog. I wouldn't have found them if it weren't for you, Becky. I love linky parties because it's the best way to find new and lovely products. Thanks for hosting that party! I wish you all the best! :)

    Darin Norman @ Nova Technology Partners

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!