Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Under $100 Link Party

Ah, I survived my show and had a blast on the day of.  I hate to say survive, because I do love creating for them, setting up and selling at them.  But, as I said, this one ended up landing in the middle of a fairly high stress time in our life so sometimes survival feels likes the mode I was in.

Now, I am in summer relaxation mode.  Lazy mornings on the porch, late nights working in the garage, and afternoon siesta which hopefully soon will be in the sun, if this cold weather will go away.  What is your favorite thing about summer?

Thanks all who continue to link up each week.  Remember to visit each other's links, share where you linked up so others can join the fun. Please review the "rules"--thanks!   Here are some eye catching links from last week:


Beautiful breadboards from Lovely Weeds
Great coffee sign from Lake Girl Paints--I love her hand painted stuff--so personal and unique!

Fresh mantel from D.D.'s Cottage
Awesome curbside rescues make me smile like this one from My Creative Days
Curbside Chairs Become Favorite Parent Hang Out mycreativedays.com
Cornbread and Beans Quilting shared the cutest porch
Cornbread and Beans Blog 008


Under $100 Link Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post home decor ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.  Only share current projects, i.e. from the last 3 months.
3. Link up YOUR OWN IDEAS--not a roundup of other people's ideas.
4. Grab my blog button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond The Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate--YOUR ideas, NOT roundups of other's work!
7.  Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh
8.  PLEASE visit the link and repin from the blog. not here--thanks!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my breadboards Becky! SO happy to be a part of Under $100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the party becky! i always get inspired here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky - Shows are SO much work but they are fun aren't they? Happy to hear that you get to enjoy some time relaxing this summer. My favorite summer activity? Floating on an inner tube on a hot summer afternoon! Thanks so much for hosting. The cost of my link was probably under $10. Free lamp, old sheets,ribbon I had on hand, leftover paint, keys purchased from Michaels.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss setting up at good shows LOL
    thanks for hosting today and always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting Becky! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!