Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Under $100 Link Party

Thank you for being here, for linking up, for clicking on other's links and COMMENTING.  I think in this instant, click happy world we forget to take the time to comment--I know I do.  I appreciate yours and appreciate you supporting each other.  Here are some of your fabulous links from last week:
Chipping With Charm's junk inspired wine bar and vignette
Chipping with Charm:  Accidental Wine Bar...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
A drfitwood floating shelf from The Frugal Tree
Decor Adventures' burlap mats
Photos in Hallway
Table parts on the wall from Kammy's Korner
My Love 2 Create shared a great family sign

Under $100 Link Guidelines:

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.  Only share current projects, i.e. from the last 3 months.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my blog button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond The Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7.  Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh
8.  PLEASE visit the link and repin from the blog. not here--thanks!

Have fun--I am looking forward to your links!






9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! I just got my online "life" up and going and I'm so excited to join the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the features Becky! Thank you so much for including my Monogram Family Quote Frame! Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for beeing here and hosting.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my junky wine bar Becky!! I've had a little "lull" in projects here...maybe peeking around at your party will inspire me to get back to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting all the inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting the party, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super late linking up but I finally did. Thanks for hosting Becky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!