Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Under $100 Link Party

Hello all, whatcha up to?  i am busy prepping dinner for 20 hungry high school basketball players, so not a lot of time for chit chat today.  Here are some wonderful links from last week! Please keep sharing and linking, I am pinning links and sharing on Facebook

Repurposed For Life shared a piano kitchen island--simply lovely!



A pallet coffee table from My Practically Perfect Home
pallet3
A table end becomes a sweet photo display from Thrifty Treasures
Namely Original's fabulous milk crate stools
Unique valentine craft from The Honey Can't List
Jacob's ladder collage

Under $100 Link Guidelines:

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.  Only share current projects, i.e. from the last 3 months.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my blog button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond The Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7.  Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh
8.  PLEASE visit the link and repin from the blog. not here--thanks!

Have fun--I am looking forward to your links!

7 comments:

  1. Great features! Thank you so much for hosting this fun party. Have a wonderful Valentine's!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my photo display! I do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting Becky and Happy Valentines Day to you.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky, thanks for the party! Umm, I just linked up and forgot my total project was over $100, so so sorry! I don't mind if you delete it! I would just do it myself but I don't see a delete button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky, sharing my Cicken Coop made from old Doghouse, thanks for hosting!

    Cindy@GlassSlipperRestorations.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, Thank you for hosting. What great features, I am looking forward to viewing all the fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!