North End Loft's stool
Chipping With Charm's tables rule
Barn wood bathroom cabinet from The Creek Line House
Coffee table from Rustic Rediscovered
Tea party from Kayboo Creations
Happy, Healthy, and Domestic's pallet coffee table
Cute, lightweight craft display from My Repurposed Life
I look forward to seeing your links.
Please remember to read through the guidelines before linking up! Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7. Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh.