Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Under $100 Linky Party

Okay, call me blonde!  I have always seen the noreply blogger on comments and thought it was nore ply--a server or something like that.  So tell me this please, if I respond to a comment from a NO reply blogger in an email, do they get it or is it lost in space?  Goodness, I am a smart girl, really, but computer stuff just flabbergasts me.  My 75 year old mother is a computer programmer--writing the stuff.  I did not get those particular genes.  Thanks in advance for your answer :).  Now, that you have had a good laugh at my blondeness, let's check out some links from last week:
A fun and fresh sign from Daisy Mae Belle
How to Make a Barn Wood and Moss Sign @ DaisyMaeBelle
Great graphic art from Let's Get Crafty
Noting Grace shared a little pallet upcycle
Quick Pickles from Make Mine Lemon
Super Crates from My Love 2 Create
Fabulous fabric on this redo from Kammy's Korner
Punch of powerful color on this dresser redo from The Thrifty Rebel
weather-beaten-dresser-makeover

I look forward to seeing your links.
Please remember to read through the guidelines before linking up!  Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us.

Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7.  Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh.

18 comments:

  1. Sadly, it means no one gets your email. I always forget to check if it's a no-reply comment when I receive them in my email inbox, and I write happily away a long reply, click send, and then see it's another one going to the no-reply fairies in no-reply heaven. And I do a forehead-slap and laugh at myself. No-reply heaven is FULL of my witty replies. Maybe they're keeping yours company? Thanks so much for hosting your party today and letting me know I'm in good company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am giddy. I am so glad everyone loved my pickles. They are a quick fix for our busy life. Today I have posted my best recipe yet. It is easy and it is delicious - I promise. Oh, and it is quicker than drive-thru.

    Thank you so much for hosting and letting me join in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you so stuff like that too :) Thanks for hosting!! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting!!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! No one gets a "no-reply" comment reply. Sadly, with google+ there are more than ever now. I try to track them down and help them fix it if I have time, but I don't always have time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome Becky! I think they get lost in cyberspace! It stinks too because some people I can't track down and I alway try to reply so they know how much I appreciate their comment!

    Thank you so much for featuring my reclaimed fence wood crates!!!
    And for the party!
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my dresser redo! It's such an honour!! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting Becky!! Have a wonderful rest of the week :)

    xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting!! Have a great week ;)
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Thanks so much for featuring my Vintage Camera Canvas Art! Have a great week!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the inspiring features this past week! Thanks for hosting such a great party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting! Have a happy rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the great party every week, Becky! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah what every one else said about the no reply thing. I never catch it half the time till I hit send either.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting Becky! I love mindi's crates!

    gail

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the brief spotlight!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!