Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Seeing Stars

A few years back I made this star:

And then in November I made this star:
I decided to combine the two ideas and came up with this:
I screwed the belts at the points (I forgot to erase the chalk lines before the pictures, but did before I sold them.).
This one is on is on a cupboard door--part of my reclaimed wood stash.  It will be used in a home similar to a Ronald McDonald Home in Missoula, MT.
I also made one on some reclaimed barn wood I joined together.
Love the very Montana, western belt across the middle.
Yee-Haw!

5 comments:

  1. Great stars Becky! I love the reclaimed wood you used!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really creative! Very Western looking certainly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! I am pinning them! Every time I visit your blog, I always wish that I had my own power tools! My birthday is in August. . . I think I know what is going to be on my list! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable! Hubby goes through belts like crazy. I'll have to save them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK... pinning the belt star. Completely clever and cute reuse of old belts.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!