And on that note, The Dedicated House is the lucky winner of the candlesticks. She was actually the 4th name drawn from the link ups, but the first three did not have a link back to my blog--please include this in the posts you link. Kathryn linked up these fun finds she fixed up.
And her are some other links from last week:
Lolly Jane shared a little LOVE--I will be making a set of these!
Freddy and Petunia shared a countrified dresser.
Cute crochet stool cover from Annemarie's Haakblog
Great upcycled baby bed from Upcycle Addict
Funky headboard makeover from West Furniture Revival
A pretty pendant from See Shells Space
There is no giveaway this, but I hope you link up anyway and hopefully there will be next week. If you want to sponsor a giveaway, please let me know!
I look forward to seeing your links.
Please remember to read through the guidelines before linking up! Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) .
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7. Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh!