Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Under $100 Linky Party

Happy New Year!  2013--not sure if I am ready to write that!  Thank you all for your wonderful feedback on my etsy shop.  I loved the idea of adding the Shoppe--but shop names can only be 20 characters long.  So, at this point I am Beyond A Picket Fence with my shop header and shop title being Beyond The Picket Fence.  I plan to open Friday or Saturday--I set this week as the goal, so definitely by Saturday!

With the new year comes changes to my blog and the linky party!  I am going to start having some ads on my blog. I am not sure what or when yet, have to do one thing at a time.  But the time I put into the blog, not to mention having to pay a fee for the linky party warrants the need to earn some revenue from blogging. I am looking at the least invasive, least annoying forms of ads!  

The fun and exciting part of advertising is I hope to feature some of you and your lovely products and work! Here is my hope and proposal:  I want to start featuring some of you at the weekly linky party AND in my side bar for a month.  In return, I am looking for volunteers to give away one of your items to someone who links up at the weekly party.  It may start as a giveaway every other week, we will have to see.  If you are interested in giving something away and being featured, email me please!!

This week's giveaway is a set of three candlesticks similar (not exact) to these I made.  I will have 2 other sets available for purchase in my new etsy shop!  To win you must link up something to the linky party and follow all of the linky party rules, including a link back to my blog.  You may link up as many times as you want, but not the same thing week after week. (PS--this picture is so awesome because this was taken by BHG of my candlesticks that were in Country Home magazine.)  

Now some great features from last week--some are holiday ideas to tuck into a file for next year.
Painted Therapy's birch tree coat rack
Look What I Can Do's pallet wall plant display
Love this upcycled message center from Homeroad
Such fun and personal scrap art from Bliss Ranch
Perfect paper trees from Architecture of a Mom
Chippy charmer from Painted Therapy

Pancake gift basket from Sweet Boutique--this would be cute for Valentine's Day.
IMG_8090
Cute Christmas tray wall from One Creative Couple
I look forward to seeing your links.
Please remember to read through the guidelines before linking up!  Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) .

Under $100 Linky Guidelines:

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7.  Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh!



16 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Becky! Thank you for hosting each week. Those candlesticks are so lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope your 2013 is awesome!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those candlesticks ARE lovely! Perfectly distressed. Thanks for hosting, Becky!
    -Brittney
    http://smartgirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, have a wonderful week.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting!

    Hope you are having an amazing start to a great New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chance to link up! Happy New Year! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky!
    Glad to hear your opening an Etsy shop. I started my blog for a marketing tool for my Etsy. Wow, did it help a lot. You will have such a great response because of your awesome projects and blog presence.
    Best Blessing to you in your new venture!
    Thank you so much for your link party,
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring our Christmas Tray Wall. We were so thrilled to be selected! And thanks for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for featuring my birch tree coat rack. I can't wait to paint something else with my favorite trees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great features! Love the scrap sign piece and the upcycled message center. Look forward to visiting your etsy shop. Thanks for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting Becky, cannot wait to check out Etsy venture!

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for another fun party!
    have a very terrific new year!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becky thanks for hosting another great party! May 2013 be filled with parties!

    Wishing you great success in your advertising!

    Linda and Jeannie @ The French Hens Nest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a beautiful year!! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the feature my dear. I still love that mismatched wood art, it is the first thing that catches the eye in the family room... well when the tv below it isn't turned on!

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so generous! I just love finding beautiful and artistic freebies like this. They really brighten up my day, thank you!
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!