With the new year comes changes to my blog and the linky party! I am going to start having some ads on my blog. I am not sure what or when yet, have to do one thing at a time. But the time I put into the blog, not to mention having to pay a fee for the linky party warrants the need to earn some revenue from blogging. I am looking at the least invasive, least annoying forms of ads!
The fun and exciting part of advertising is I hope to feature some of you and your lovely products and work! Here is my hope and proposal: I want to start featuring some of you at the weekly linky party AND in my side bar for a month. In return, I am looking for volunteers to give away one of your items to someone who links up at the weekly party. It may start as a giveaway every other week, we will have to see. If you are interested in giving something away and being featured, email me please!!
This week's giveaway is a set of three candlesticks similar (not exact) to these I made. I will have 2 other sets available for purchase in my new etsy shop! To win you must link up something to the linky party and follow all of the linky party rules, including a link back to my blog. You may link up as many times as you want, but not the same thing week after week. (PS--this picture is so awesome because this was taken by BHG of my candlesticks that were in Country Home magazine.)
Now some great features from last week--some are holiday ideas to tuck into a file for next year.
Painted Therapy's birch tree coat rack
Look What I Can Do's pallet wall plant display
Love this upcycled message center from Homeroad
Such fun and personal scrap art from Bliss Ranch
Perfect paper trees from Architecture of a Mom
Chippy charmer from Painted Therapy
Pancake gift basket from Sweet Boutique--this would be cute for Valentine's Day.
Cute Christmas tray wall from One Creative Couple
I look forward to seeing your links.
Please remember to read through the guidelines before linking up! Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) .
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7. Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh!