Are you a Design Star addict like me?
It is some new television to look forward to in the summer months and I love being a critic, deciding how I would have done it better and wondering if the judges will think like I do. I have noticed that the contestants are a little more professional than they have been in the past, they seem to have more credentials. And yet, I don't necessarily see a higher level of design compared to when there were some amateurs in the line-up. Those of us who are doing it at home, have small home decor businesses, design for friends--we have it going on too. We have an eye for form and color, we know how to decorate on a budget. Be your own design star, enjoy the process, and share what you love like some of these fabulous bloggers did:
New twist on PB knock-off from This and That from Tami
Fantastic farm chairs from The Ironstone Nest
Spring green from Weathered Pieces
Weathered pallet bench from Homeroad
Sweet, beautiful NO SEW bedskirt from Free Stylin'
Pina colada popsicles from The Pinterest Project
Absolutely adore Remodelaholic's antique ladder plans
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!