Monday, November 5, 2012

12 Days of Christmas--Day 5

On the fifth day of Christmas Beyond the Picket Fence gave me, a place to hang my stockings.
This piece started life as a bed rail from this headboard and footboard that became chalkboards.
I cut it,
and added some chalkboard paint,
hooks and Old White paint.
You can write names, Christmas lists, etc. above each hook.  The little ledge is a great place to prop photos or little Christmas trinkets.
These not only would work great as stocking holders, but all year long.

Now it is your turn to link up your Christmas ideas.  This linky party will remain open through Christmas.  I will be sharing it every day of my 12 Days of Christmas.  There will be no 12 days of Christmas posts on Sundays or Wednesdays, I will share my regular Sunday Verses and linky party on those days.  Please read the linky party rules, thanks!

12 Days of Christmas Linky Party Rules
1.  Please link up only Christmas or other winter holiday (i.e. Hanukkah, Kwanzaa) ideas.
2.  Please include my 12 Days of Christmas button on your blog or a link back to my blog.
3.  Please visit each other's posts and comment.
4.  No direct links to items you are selling.
Thank you--have fun!
**STOP--Before you link up PLEASE read rules, this is a holiday linky party, thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. that is awesome! so totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE this!!!!!! I am definitely going to have to make me something like this and it will be so great for all year use too. Thanks soooooo much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky,

    I love your chalkboard stocking holder. :) It's so perfectly chippy.

    gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!