Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Under $100 Linky Party

I love your questions--so many good ones that you email me.  I am going to address some of them in upcoming blog posts.  A recent question was why my linky party is under $100.  It started with the magazine  100 Decorating Ideas Under $100.  I love that magazine--don't see new ones anymore.  I decided we could come up with even more and better under $100 ideas, thus my linky party was born.  And I have loved it ever since and look forward to your under $100 fabulousness every week such as:
Shabby Love's cute cabinet
Pumpkin Dress-Ups from Inspiration For Moms
Perfect table for a narrow entry from Down to Earth Style
Aaah, old fencing from Too Much Time on My Hands
Light up Reposhture's pallet art
Shirt to leggings from Vixen Made
Chipptastic box from My Love to Create

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.


18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Becky for hosting another wonderful party! Great features ( as always )
    Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week ( and wknd ) Will be by later to check out the other links :)
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Thank you so much for featuring my cabinet!! ;) Thank you also for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the party, Becky!! I love the under $100!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, have a wonderful week xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring me! What an honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky :) Thanks for hosting, some great features this week! Take care, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot... how do I link a project to this link party? I've tried before and I just can't find a way! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok. Scratch that. I've found it. D'uh. Feel so stupid. The page hadn't finished loading! LOL (Now I'll go bury my head in a pillow...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like the Light up Reposhture's pallet art

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting another party! I've added my Easy, Homemade Peppermint Mouthwash (#127 ) that is non-toxic and cheap. It leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and super clean. I also linked up my Tasty, Homemade Toothpaste Recipe (#129). Both are inexpensive and easy to make. I hope you like it!
    ~Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah-haaa...good to know :) And so glad your party was "born"...it's one of my favorites!! Thanks for hosting, Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Becky for the Pallet wood art feature. And I agree with you about the party name.....great ideas are born out of thrifty fun!
    Kim@reposhture

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becky you are amazing and I love the Under $100 party! There are so many amazing projects! I was so excited to see my chippy box featured! Thanks so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a grand rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for featuring my fall pumpkins. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!