Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Under $100 Linky Party

I almost titled this a Blinky Party--I kind of like that.  I was thinking today how blessed I am by you all-- blessed by your sweet comments, blessed by your participation in my BLINKY Party, blessed by your questions.  Thank you--I hope to pass on to others the kindnesses you show to me.  Now on to some great links from last week.

Great letter tiles from Follow Your Heart Woodworking
Love the fresh colors on Simply Vintageous's Union Jack table
No flour muffins from Lady With the Red Rocker
Neat lamp from Freddy and Petunia
Knick of Time got scrap happy
Sweet rolling pin coat hook from Welcome to Cheltenham Road

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate

17 comments:

  1. Wow Becky - thanks so much for the feature - thrilled to be included!!! Never thought my mistake would generate much interest at all, lol
    Thanks so much for hosting such a great party week after week -
    Big hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a fabulous week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Becky, Thanks for hosting! Another great party.. going to go hopping now and spread some luv.
    Pop on over to mine and take a peek...
    www.simplymedesignsbygee.blogspot.com

    Cheers, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting Becky! Looks like another great party! Tuula :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my globe lamp Becky!
    I LUV your blog and appreciate all the time you give up to host a great linky party! If I haven't said it lately--THANK YOU!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're pieces at that show were amazing. I would have loved to walk through your space. Thanks for hosting, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for highlighting my tiles here at your great blog, it's always a thrill to be selected.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky, Thanks for featuring my recipe for {No Flour} Peanut-Butter Oat Muffins! So glad you liked 'em! :D

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, yikes! I just realized I linked up a project over $100 here at your party, but I don't see a red X I can click on to delete it! Perhaps you can do it for me, Becky? Sorry! :{

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky, How about 4 French Doors for $50??? Yup! We cleaned them up and put 2 in my new mom cave/ office. You should see the before pics of the room - quite scary! Thank you for hosting & have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am crazy for those wood letters from Follow Your Heart.
    And thank you so much for featuring the rolling pin rack! Now I just need some pie and I'm all set!
    Have a great weekend and thanks again.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting Becky, I love the Union Jack table on the features this week!
    xoxo, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great site and giveaway! I've added my washing machine lid turned chalk/magnetic board for less then $12.00 to make!
    Aileen~
    otm @ outsidethemargins.com
    Aileen's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the linky party! I love all the great projects for under $100!
    I have a new blog and just posted a link to your peeling paint tutorial in my post! Thanks for the inspiration!
    I would love it if you came to visit!

    http://mylove2create.blogspot.com/2012/09/chippy-decor-box.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!