Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Under $100 Linky Party

I just spent 2 days being trained in teaching others how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.  My head is swimming with color combinations and ideas.  But, that will have to wait for now.  Here are some links from last week that caught my eye:
Beautiful redo from Dumped and Discovered
And another one from Living a Redeemed Life
Fantastic little crate from Homeroad
$25 makeover from Happily Home After
Vintage fun from Daisy Mae Belle
Crockpot potatoes from Annie's Home
Flowering buckets from Backwoods Cottage
.buckets7

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting such a great party & for featuring the barnyard red dresser! What a joy!!

    I absolutely LOVE those flowering buckets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting. Great features. Those potatoes are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features. Thanks so much for hosting. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting! I really appreciate it.

    www.lovepomegranatehouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...really enjoy your Blog...and thanks for hosting the party...:)


    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh dearie - what fabulous features as usual!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank yo so much for hosting, Becky. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Becky!
    Susan
    Homeroad.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to hear about the new and different paint color combos swirling around in your head and any info on using ASCP! And thanks for featuring my colorful foyer makeover. Looking forward to seeing what's posted to this week's party :)

    Robin
    happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting this GREAT Party! I linked up my Strawberry Planter Boxes and my post on Necessities for a Natural Disaster.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for another link party! I am trying to get rid of as much store-bought stuff as I can. I really wanted to replace our store-bought butter and came up with this Simple, Homemade Butter recipe(# 111 ). The butter tastes wonderful and I am happy to know exactly what went into it. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. super features becky! love the furniture pieces, and susan's caddy!
    thanks for hosting!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting. Wonderful features! Wishing you a grand rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for hosting! I am super late to the party, but so glad I made it!!
    Barbara @ Chase the Star
    http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is Melissa @ Daisy Mae Belle. I do not know how I missed this?! I have been traveling and have been out of my normal "blog rounds!" Thanks so much for featuring my vintage typewriter! Life to the full to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!