And there are fires in so many other states. Please keep those who are fighting these fires in your prayers--they do some intense work! (Photo by Jeff Krogstad)
I have a few friends who are in a fire area and they have valuables packed by the door ready to go if evacuated. Definitely gets you thinking, if you had 15 minutes to evacuate your home, what would you grab? For me it is photos, momentos, those things that have meaning and can't be replaced. As much as I love junking, building, my computer--none of those things came to my mind as something I would need to save.
Now, I don't have a good segue into our linky party--you have a glimpse into my brain--it bounces everywhere! I guess I can say here are some HOT links from last week!
Fabulous finishes Lake Girl Paints is creating.
Kids will adore these from Red Tart Art.
It's Just Me picked this up for a buck!
OM Goodnes, yum from Saving 4 Six.
A Girl and a Brush--beautiful chair
I adore lavender--Condo Blues shares how to make essential oil.
Sweet party parasol lights from Jellyfish Jelly.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.