And, without question you DO NOT like the read more format, as nor do I. When I discover a new blog especially, I want to be able to read lots of older posts at once without clicking back and forth. I have noticed so many of the "bigger" blogs have gone to this format and it does clean up the page and you are able to see more posts on a page, but realized I was rarely clicking to read more, even on some of my favorite blogs. So, no worries, I will not be going to that format and for those of you who have, you may want to rethink it as this question seemed to get the most definite response.
Now to show you some creative trends from last week's linky party:
Love this bike in all white from FrouFruGal.
Ombre dresser from Oops! Redone
Wee Share's fabulous skirt.
Pretty curbside frame rescue from Curb Alert!
Cool mixed metal bracelet from Jewelry Making Journal.
Six Cents shared 10 delicious meals you can cook and freeze in 3 hours!
Great piece with a great story from Juniper and Roses.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.