Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Under $100 Linky Party

Are you a Design Star addict like me?  
It is some new television to look forward to in the summer months and I love being a critic, deciding how I would have done it better and wondering if the judges will think like I do.  I have noticed that the contestants are a little more professional than they have been in the past, they seem to have more credentials.  And yet, I don't necessarily see a higher level of design compared to when there were some amateurs in the line-up.  Those of us who are doing it at home, have small home decor businesses, design for friends--we have it going on too.  We have an eye for form and color, we know how to decorate on a budget. Be your own design star, enjoy the process, and share what you love like some of these fabulous bloggers did:

New twist on PB knock-off from This and That from Tami
Fantastic farm chairs from The Ironstone Nest
Spring green from Weathered Pieces
Weathered pallet bench from Homeroad
Sweet, beautiful NO SEW bedskirt from Free Stylin'
Pina colada popsicles from The Pinterest Project
Absolutely adore Remodelaholic's antique ladder plans
Antique step ladder building plans

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!


16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! And thank you for hosting a great link party! I appreciate you. Laura at The Ironstone Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Hope you are having a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my bedskirt!! I'm thrilled! Hope you having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! Beautiful features this week.

    Amy {aprons & ambition}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting...and reminding me to set my dvr for design star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all-thanks for hosting every week! Secondly---I am too a Design Star addict! I was counting down the minutes to the premiere on my blogs FB page yesterday! I agree with you that us less credentialed folks (speaking for myself!) can also bring it, just as much as the pros! Thanks for sharing that!
    XO, Barbara
    http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting another great linky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature Becky!
    Susan
    Homeroad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks for hosting - love your features!!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back again...with my K-cup storage stand. Thanks for hosting :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello and good morning! This morning, I've linked up my Simple, Spicy Salsa recipe (# 99 ) that's easy to make and very yummy. Hope you like it! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting Becky! I hope you enjoy my $5 bathroom organization :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting a wonderful party every week!

    Hugs, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Becky! YES!!!-HUGE Design Star addicts! So flippin excited for the white room challenge next week!!

    Love the features this week, that pallet bench is to die for!! THANKS a mill for hosting, happy weekend!!

    (: Kelli and Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!