Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Under $100 Linky Party

I am getting this done early this week so hopefully the party will be up and running as planned.  Thanks for your patience last week!  I was about to cry--was so crazed with the show, which went fantastically and was so much fun and good for the creative, inspirational soul.  It was so fun to meet others who love old junk too, but who all have their own creative and different spin on it.  I am also inspired weekly by wonderful bloggers like:
A Vintage Fairy's PB Knock-Off,
Get Mappy with Nouvelle Vie Furniture.
Update an organizer with Too Much Time on My Hands.
Simple, lacy scarves from Sassafras Salvation (I got to meet her at show!).
Ruffle tote from  Daisy Mae Belle.
Saving for Six sliders,
A hoopla is happening at Cabin Fevered Gems.

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! You inspire me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Melissa @ daisymaebelle..com. Thank you so much for featuring the ruffle tote bag!!! It means so much to a little blog like mine!!! Thanks for hosting this great party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features this week! And thanks for hosting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous features! So many fabulous ideas. Thanks for the party!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting every week! These features are seriously FABULOUS! I can't decide which one is my favorite so I think I'm going to have to visit each one!!

    Barbara @ Chase the Star
    http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting Becky! I love those features, how fun is that map school desk!?! :) Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting...can't wait to peek around :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky,

    Thank you for hosting!

    I appreciate it,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been outside playing in the fresh spring dirt, which I love to work in flower beds

    I love that school desk you have featured how darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the feature! I am so flattered!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for another link party! Today, I'm sharing a simple recipe for Ant Deterrent (#137). It works great and is simple to make. I have an ant problem in my garden and wanted to get rid of the pests without icky chemical sprays. Hope it helps other gardeners. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad I found you. I'm your latest follower, and I just posted my latest project on your linky party. Since my tag line says I'm cheap, your linky party is the perfect place for me. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Becky - my first time to participate in you linky party. What a nice blog ... thank you for sharing. I'm you newest follower. Please visit me ... maybe we could follow each other. Blessings, L

    ReplyDelete
  15. Becky - thanks for the feature! I'm so late in getting back to you - finally home from the road! I haven't had a chance to put together my collection of pics of Prairie Sisters for a post just yet, but I will! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for the feature! Have a great week! Cheers,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!