Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Under $100 Linky Party

Another week has passed, wow, does that shock you all like it does me?  I did have a nice, relaxing 4 day weekend--got to fiddle around in the garage, watched some movies, went out with friends.  Two of my kids did end up with strep throat and head colds, but they are on the mend.

I am battening down the hatches today, storm with lots of snow and wind on its way.  I love stormy days when I can stay home and get cozy.  I went to the grocery store, stocked up on the basics, gassed up the car.  After living in Montana for 30 years, this is second nature to me, what one does when a storm is a brewin'.  Do you have routines or things you do that are habit but that might be foreign to someone not living in your area?  It is fun to hear how we all live in our different parts of the country and world.  A stormy day is a great day to check out some great links like these from last week's party:
Artfully Caroline shared how to turn a simple wood step stool into a luxurious foot stool.
I want to make some of these faux metal stencils from Knick of Time.
A sweet and simple heart from Shabby Love.
PB chocolate biscotti from Tales of the T's--I am suddenly hungry!
TS_CPB_Biscotti_FT
A happy :) entry from Meeha Meeha makes me smile.
Pour Ameliorer shows us how to make a super functional and cute pegboard for the craft room or office.
Caught My Fancy repurposed an entertainment center into an adorable dollhouse.

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!


19 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting...having a beautiful week and hopefully it goes a little slower for you...especially the fun parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having us :) Feels good to be in the game again even if I am a little rusty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of jealous of the big storm. I love a good storm. I live in Kansas CIty and we have had such a mild winter. One little dusting. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring our post! We are honored!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soooooo much for the feature, I am overwhelmed (and happy!). I'm rushing over to my blog, to brag about this:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for throwing this wonderful party each and every week! it is greatly appreciated : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for hosting this lovely party, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE snowy days when we get to stay home...although we've had a really mild winter here in MN, and I'm not complaining :)
    I linked up my candlestick angels this week...thanks for hosting!!! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky, Thank you for hosting this lovely party! Hugs and love! Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thursday morning to you! I have a DIY Organic Dishwasher Detergent that I'm linking up today. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting again and for featuring my dollhouse. I have had so many visitors from your blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my wood heart!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness. This is one of my favorite parties...because, let's be honest...I don't even have $100 to spend on projects! Thanks for hosting. i love coming here!

    Amy {aprons & ambitions}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First time here for awhile.

    thanks for hosting Becky

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! Happy Friday! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!