Homeroad shared a knock-out, knock-off nailhead bulletin board.
Junk-Fest shared some great bottle covers and wine charms. These would be wonderful hostess gifts anytime of the year.
A fun snowman kit for All Artful.
Cottage Wishes shared some unique "timepieces".
OM goodness--homemade vanilla, peanut butter cup ice cream from Big Bear's Wife.
Pages From Home made some wine bottle decor that is unique.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!