Love the print on this stool makeover from Villabarnes.
Confessions of a Curbshopoholic turned a headboard into wall art.
Stylish Once Again shared her favorite makeover ever!
I agree with Holy Craft, I really like the simplicity of this advent calendar.
Breakfast cookies from Joyful Homemaking sound delicious!
I love me some map decor, and Avery and Anderson shared a great one!
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!