Yeah for summer, finally! Yeah for the 4th of July coming up! Yeah for Farmer's Market! Yeah for fantastic links like:
This PB inspired table from Sisters of the Wild West is so getting copied :)!
I really love how this frame from At Home With K turned out. I want to try it with pallett wood.
What a beautiful desk and chair from 551 East Furniture Design.
A fresh and fantastic bench from Making it Homey.
I love a good pallett project and this one from Accessorize and Organize is too cute!
and the answer to PMS from My Handcrafted Home.
Looking forward to all of your fun under $100 ideas this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!