Thursday, December 22, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

'Tis the season to be absent minded, falalalalalala!  Oops, forgot yesterday was linky day, so sorry.  I think my blogging new year's resolution will be to do more scheduled posts.  I assume you all are as busy as I am, guessing the links will be down, but look forward to what you have.  Here are some great links from last week.
Love this window repurpose from A Creative Princess with a quote from one of my favorite holiday movies.
I have made these stars before, but love the added embellishments on this one from Too Much Time on my Hands.
Great clean, simple design on this sled from Crafty, Scrappy, Happy.
Whip up some of this dictionary page garland that Make It, Give It shared for next year.
A fun remixed hoodie from The Pinterest Project.
So many fabulous trees from Forever Decorating.
Such a great mix of items for a headboard from Down To Earth Style.

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!


5 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, Becky! Thank you for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the Merriest of Christmases Becky! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I have added both my Pretty Paper Christmas Trees Decor and my Cedar Xmas Garland. They were very easy to make and the cost was rather minimal. Thanks for hosting another party and hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting:-) Marry Christmas!
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been playing "catch-up" lately - but I am now off to check out these great ideas!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!