Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

Darn, I was going to be done with my 12 Days of Christmas posts, but took a day off because I was too busy, not at home until about 10 that night.  Day 12 will be on Friday.  I hope you have enjoyed some of the ideas and maybe even tried 1 or 2.  Until then, enjoy some great links from last week.
Don't Disturb This Groove made a fresh thyme wreath that I am sure smells divine.
Diary of a Crafty Lady's I spy tree is fun for everyone.
Love everything about this vintage bingo advent calendar from Smallgood Hearth.
As a kid, one of my favorite things was making salt dough ornaments, cut out with the old red tupperware cookie cutters.  Make It, Give It shared a sophisticated take on salt dough.
Chipping With Charm's hanger wreath sent me a hunt to try and find some myself--no luck yet, but this is too cute to quit looking for 'em.
Mint and chocolate is my favorite--I will make a gluten free version of these from Fun on a Dime.
Fun fake mistletoe from Etcetorize.
DIY Christmas Ornaments, Paper ornaments, Paper Christmas, Paper Flowers, Silhouette floral ball, Easy Crafts

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, thank you so much for featuring my wreath! Such a pleasant surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my clippy hanger wreath...good luck on the "hunt" :) All linked up again this week...thanks for hosting, Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature! Such a nice surprise~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Junk Tree! So fun to see it here :)
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that bingo advent calender! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. every project is even more wonderful than the first -- but the bingo Advent calendar is simply amazing!!! i just love love love it! thank you for hosting this fabulous party -- know that you are appreciated for all of the love and caring you show your fellow blogging friends...it is just so kind of you!!!! HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning! For Christmas, (I am making a lot of my gifts) so, I linked up my DIY Family Board Game that is all about YOUR family-whoever YOU are! Thanks for hosting and have a great day!
    www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this party ,

    I like coming over to post with you and seeing all the other treasures

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. I'm so happy to link up with all these great projects I already see here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Linked up our $29 PB hurricane lamps that retail over $150. Score! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting this link party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!