Saturday, December 31, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things and a Surprise Linky Party!!

Hey, I would love to see one or two of  your favorite posts from this past year--so link on up, either to the original post or a new one featuring favorites that you created this past year.  And for my final favorite of the year,  I am cheating and including several projects made from free wood from a swing set my hubby took apart and from a neighbor.
I was able to make so many fun things from it such as:
A potting table,
A beverage cart,
A footstool,
Benches and stepstools,


Coffee tables,

Message Centers,
Bookshelves,
Sofa tables,

 and toolboxes.
I used it to back old shelves and windows,



and a scrappy mirror!
I still have some bits and pieces so you are bound to see a little more.  And a final favorite link from the past year--I adored how Shizzle Design took this chest and added legs to it--made it a completely different and fresh piece.  Oh, and red is always so right!
Have a safe and blessed New Year's Eve all--thank you for all of your support and love this past year.  I look forward to new things and new blogging adventures in 2012!

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Linky Party Rules
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
3. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!



20 comments:

  1. Becky I love everything you made with that wood! Beautiful stuff my friend! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your wood projects and I just may try my hand at my own version in the New Year (inspired by these of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still amazed at how many things you made out of this wood. Thanks for this party. It's fun to take a look back. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colorful and cool projects you made out of wood.

    Pinning on pinterest. :)

    Happy New Year!

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing what you can do with a pile of wood! Happy New Year Becky! Wishing you all good things in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally in awe with your amazing creations.
    I would love for you to share at my Restyled
    Sundays going on now1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I just found you via Villabarnes website. Youre work is terrific and I'm stunned by how many things you made out of that pile of wood!
    And thanks for the link party!
    Happy New Year.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  8. could you email me back to anita1953r@yahoo.com what colors of paint do I buy to do this ... I am new at this ..would appreciate any help I can get
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW I JUST LOVE YOUR STUFF !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your wood projects! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so creative and inspirating woman!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would like to know what technique you used for paint or stain or whatever. everything is so cute and creative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to know the same thing about painting or whatever your boards. Love

      Delete
    2. Again? I must be doing something wrong.

      Delete
    3. Again? I must be doing something wrong.

      Delete
  13. i would like to know what technique you used for paint or stain or whatever. everything is so cute and creative

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there! I am loving the couch table and book shelf. What size wood do you use for the tops? is it 2 x 6's? or 2 x 4's?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there.. i love wt you maid..but am wondering what is the paint you used i would love to use it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there.. i love wt you maid..but am wondering what is the paint you used i would love to use it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!