What a fun idea for a shelf from Something Created Everyday.
Oh, you all know I love anything pallet and this cabinet from Shabby Love does not disappoint.
Having a hubby with Celiac's Disease, I love good GF recipes like this granola from Enjoy the Journey.
My Craft Closet shared her kitchen wall redo--so warm!
OM goodness, love this mud closet from The 36th Avenue!
The Letter 4's heart leaf garland is a great way to savor those fantastic fall colors.
Forever Decorating's little stool makeover is fringetastic!
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!