Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

Wow, thank you all for linking up so many wonderful things!  I love looking each week at what you have been up to, love hearing that so many of you have linked up for the first time.  I check our little party here last thing before I go to bed Wednesday nights and first thing Thursday mornings to see what you have shared.  And then on Friday mornings I usually get a few hours to peruse links with a cup of coffee, my favorite time.  Here are some great things from last week:
Springing for the wine--genius idea from Chipping With Charm!
At Home With K made a beauty full sign!
Falling in love with this rusty fall display from Junkaholics Unanimous.
Life We Live 4 shared a desk with colors that make me drool.
Nothing says fall like caramel apples--try Lady With The Red Rocker's salad version!
Too Much Time on my Hands is helping us get organized in the kitchen.
A dreamy media cabinet was shared by Peanut Butter Plaza.

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!

Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my sign! What a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! I remember last week you were having trouble with the background, maybe it's just my computer but there is still some huge gaps, let me know if I can help in any way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hostessing, I've got your button!

    Mary @ Redo 101

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed being a part of your link parties for so long! My blog is back up and running, and I'm thrilled to be posting again. (I just added a Butternut Squash Soup Recipe)
    http://www.potholesandpantyhose.com/2011/10/butternut-squash-humor-soup-recipe/
    Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting another fab linky, hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!