Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

I am here, still alive and kicking.  Sorry I have been absent.  It has been a busy and quite frankly, rough week or two.  Life just isn't easy sometimes, but through it all I am constantly reminded of God's love for me and my family and that he never lets go of us, and that brings me comfort and peace.  He also has placed the sweetest friends in my life who I know are always there for me.  Blogging friends make me smile too, thank you!  And I promise to show some new stuff off soon, junking and creating keep me sane (so does a good glass of wine in the hot tub--hitting that soon!).  But, before I do, let me show off a few of your goodies (so hard to choose!).

The Little Green Bean's magnetic memo window board is so darn cute!
Check out how Live a Creative Life made this fantastic art.
I am so jonesing for this coffee table from Henry's Family.
[coffeetable3%255B18%255D.jpg]
Fabulous fall football food from Sweet Little Smoothie, mmm!
I adore everything about this sunny yellow mirror from Tres Chere.
And even I think I have time to do something fun with this sweet, FREE printable from The Letter 4.
If you are still working to get organized with the new school year, Delightful Order shared a great plan!

Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!

Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!




8 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,
    I hope this weekend is very relaxing for you!
    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you have had a rough couple weeks, hoping sunshine from here on! Thank you for hosting!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry this has been a rough time for you. Hope things look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much for featuring our yellow sunshine mirror. You are wonderful! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting :) I loved that yellow sunshine mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for the feature! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!