Happy chair describes this redo by Fab Rehab Creations perfectly!
I love the rosettes on this mirror from Pelican Design.
Type A shared her first chalk paint piece--lovely!
This elegant salt and pepper garland from Curtains in my Tree is divine--I need to make one!
What fun lollipops from Red Tart Art!
Marvelously Messy showed us a perfect pallet perch for your pooch!
and what a fun way to dress up a backpack from What Allie's Making Now.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!