Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

Well, so much for the feel of fall, summer seems to be reappearing for now.  That is ok, snow will fly all too soon and I will be longing for warmer days.  Have you decorated yet for fall?  Do you decorate for fall?  I add a few orange touches here and there, some fall leaves on the porch, but nothing too loud or literal.  At any rate, I know y'all have been busy based on your wonderful links, such as:
Happy chair describes this redo by Fab Rehab Creations perfectly!
I love the rosettes on this mirror from Pelican Design.
Type A shared her first chalk paint piece--lovely!
This elegant salt and pepper garland from Curtains in my Tree is divine--I need to make one!
What fun lollipops from Red Tart Art!
Marvelously Messy showed us a perfect pallet perch for your pooch!
and what a fun way to dress up a backpack from What Allie's Making Now.


Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!

Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I didn't always decorate for fall, but I love to now. I've gotten out a few things--those touches of orange you referred to--and I can't wait to do the rest in a couple more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Becky! It's finally beginning to feel a bit like Fall in our area. I'm so glad. Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I LOVE fall and I love filling my home with the lovely fall colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a great party:-)
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific features, Becky! Don't you wish you had more time to visit all the talent out in the blogosphere? ;)

    Thanks for hosting the party!

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!