The Country Chic Cottage's coffee sack ottoman is so cool--I want to make one!
I can see why This and That fromTamie has a love affair going on with this coffee table.
Biljana Shabby's makeovers always make me smile, this is so sweet.
A great and easy art center from Burton Avenue!
West Furniture Revival shows that a birdcage can be so much more than for the birds.
A stool is the perfect place for a postmark as Catnap shows.
Etcetorize shows you how to make a hip fringe scarf, my daughter and I are trying this.
Thank you so much for sharing a part of you with us each week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!