Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

Thanks all for your nice comments on the first ugly step sister and yes, I hand painted the flowers, from my head, although I am sure I have seen fabric or scrapbook paper that is similar and it stuck in my head.  Step sister number two should be ready for her reveal Friday night.  Until then, enjoy these great links from last week, link up this week, check out each other's links, comment, smile, share!
Today's Fabulous Finds shared an adorable old door redo!
Red Hen Home's tables and chairs are so fresh!
[greentable%2520006-1%255B2%255D.jpg]
Marvelously Messy's mosaic sundial makes me smile--I loved learning how to use a sundial as a kid.
Hoe glamorous are these pink candlesticks from Blue Babes Create.
I need Poppies and Pinwheels' craft cart!
Mexican pasta shellsfro What's For Dinner, look yummy!  I am going to try a casserole version using gluten free shells!

Looking forward to all of your fun under $100 ideas this week!

Under $100 Linky Guidelines

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my green table & chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the Mexican Pasta Shells years ago and had forgotten all about them! I'm going to have to try those again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! so many great projects to look at here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the features you selected this week - that dining set is gorgeous! Thanks for hosting another wonderful party Becky - I've nothing to share right now, but love all the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my door Becky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! just linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for showcasing my pink candlesticks! Perfect timing after a not so great day! My blog is under a little bit of construction right now, but I'll be back to get a button! I just featured my sons rustic room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just linked up!..thanks for hosting this fun party!
    ~Jo
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great ideas we all have these days

    janice

    thanks for the linky party

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the feature!! I'm linking up again and I'll be sure to visit many other projects too. Have a nice weekend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great features becky! thanks for hosting!
    have a great weekend
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, how exciting...I just returned from a camping trip to find that you featured my craft cart. I love your blog and I am thrilled. Thanks Becky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Becky, This is my first time to one of your parties. Thanks for sharing those featured blogs.
    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a nice, very informative blog. We also supply Office Furnitures, Institutional Furniture etc.

    office design london & office furniture online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!