Embracing Change shared a sweet subway art style children't table.
I think these little French blackboards from Shabby Art Boutique are oo-la-la!
I adore this fabric on this great bulletin board by J and J Home.
This little blue table by Primp has such a great color.
Homeroad's chair turned garden ladder is one smart repurpose!
A Full Cottage put together the cutest little summer centerpiece.
Looking forward to all of your fun under $100 ideas this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!