Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

I have been busy getting ready for our third annual Montana Junk Fest.  I have some fun things to show you, but the next few days are all about YOU, showing off what fabulous things you have been doing like these fine folks did last week!
Love this romantic patio from with a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart!
Condo Blue's crazy birdhouse is crazy cute.
Who would have guessed that this adorable vintage style dress from Second Chances started life as a men's shirt.
I want to copy this rustic trunk from Cottage Hill--so fantastic!
This dresser makeover from lil Pink Pocket is divine, mmm!
Saving For Six's toolbox planter makes me smile :)!
Want gourmet grilled pizza at a fraction of the cost?  Check out The Happy Home.
Looking forward to all of your fun under $100 ideas this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!


 


10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Toolbox planter!! I am honored to have "Inspired Beyond the Picket Fence". I had a difficult day and was thrilled to see this on your site. Thank you again! www.saving4six.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a very fun party! Perhaps I will join some other time, but for today, I will just check some of these out. They all look fabulous!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and especially thanks for featuring my dress! What a nice "pick-me-up"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a great party:-))
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting another great linky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I joined your link party! I'm also a new follower.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    I am your follower.
    I love this Blog Party.
    Do visit my blog too and follow it if you like!

    Keep up the good work!

    Alia
    http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking this up... I browse each & they are awesome...
    Essay Writing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky,

    Thank you so much for the feature of my patio. I really appreciate your blog and all that you do to make it such a great place to visit!

    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!