Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

Having internet issues, sorry I am tardy.  Let's just jump into fabulous links from last week! If you are featured, don't forget to grab an "I inspired Beyond The Picket Fence" button located under my blog list.
These weighty bookends from Homeroad are a great, quick transformation.

Thumbtack decor from Landee See, Landee Do is sharp!
A beautiful buffet redo from the Frosted Gardner.
Forever Decorating's dresser revamp is divine!
Too Much Time On My Hands showed off a cute way to organize craft supplies.
Love these easy t-shirt bags from Sew Ashley.
Sweet and saucy pizza from Craft Envy, delicious!
Thanks so much for linking up this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I'm so excited to be featured on your site. I'm linking back on my sidebar!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to host the party each week! It's fun to scroll through and see so many great ideas--and under $100 too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature!! I always look forward to linking up here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting this blog party every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute links to browse! Thanks for hosting!! Happy Friday :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting. I’m a new follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 200 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also just started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!