Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

Is it spring yet? Certainly doesn't seem like it here in Montana.  We have had so much snow and cold wind, some hail and gropple (softer than hail, harder than snow).  I have lived here for almost 30 years, I know this IS spring in Montana. and yet I am still surprised, over it, and ready for warmth.  How is your weather?  Have you had beautiful spring days to work outside?  Sure looks like it from some of the amazing things you all have been linking up.
Loved this cabinet door upcycle from Crafty, Happy, Scrappy, That's Me:
Adventures in Creating shared a new twist in a wine cork bulletin board--I like the corks cut!
I think this dream sign from Home Frosting is the perfect addition above a bed:
These cakes in a jar from A Little of This, A Little of That make me smile :)!
Allie Belle Designs shared the cutest bag made from a table runner.
Check out this very cool fingerprint art from California Callahans:
fingerprints
I think I am hungry because I have to share another recipe, beautiful, colorful summer slaw Let Birds Fly.

Can't wait to see your new links this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Becky! I am SO SO SO excited that my project was included with these other amazing projects THANK YOU!!!!! (And from a dorky new blogger I want to say I REALLY wish you had a button saying I have been featured because I would SO put that on my blog with lots of pride!) Thank you again so much, I just love your blog!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have learned a new word today. gropple. i am determined to now use it in a sentence tomorrow at work. i was out at a health fair tonight (in the wind!) and it was freezing, but at least it didn't gropple. thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm celebrating my 1 year blogiversary today and yours was one of the blogs I lurked around before taking the plunge! Thanks for the inspiration to do it. Linked up a humorous ( I hope) Mother's Day printable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Nice projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ran up on your party and blog.. love the entries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gropple?! I've never heard that one before. I live in New England; spring is soooooo slow to come here, too. ugh!

    Thanks for hosting the linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!! I finally finished this coffee table that has been lurking about the house!! Yahoo - one thing off the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for hosting! this is one of the sites i look forward to posting on because a lot of people link up too! andie @ http://crayonfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you thank you thank you for featuring my project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that slaw looks too amazing to eat! Thanks for hosting!

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!