A Very Dandoislion Life upcycled a little drawer into a great spring display--love the yellow.
High Fructose Craft was inspired to make this cute vintage lunch tray picture display.
Modern Wivelyhood made an adorable PB flower wreath knockoff.
Lucy Designs made the cutest dragonflies from table legs and fan blades.
What a fun project to do with the kids from Red Ted Art's blog.
All Things Heart and Home shared a sweet bird nest project.
This recipe for jelly filled donut muffins from Singing With The Birds looks so scrumptious.
Finally, no picture but check out Organize It! for some great spring tips on paper clutter.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!