Rustic Renditions prettied up some basic books.
A Turtle's Life For Me shared an EASY no sew Easter pillow.
My heart went pitter patter at the sight of Homeroad's junky memo board.
Can you believe this classy looking headband holder from Designer Garden started life as an oatmeal container?
Serendipity Chic Designs shared the greatest little table made from scraps.
This globe repurpose from Vintage Skye is simply delightful.
this corn and black bean salad from Rhinestone Beagle looks not only delicious, but healthy too!
Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!