Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

What a fun surprise to get home from vacation and see so many wonderful links.  It was like a gift waiting for me.  Here are some of last week's "presents"!
Rustic Renditions prettied up some basic books.
A Turtle's Life For Me shared an EASY no sew Easter pillow.
My heart went pitter patter at the sight of Homeroad's junky memo board.
Can you believe this classy looking headband holder from Designer Garden started life as an oatmeal container?
[IMG_6249[9].jpg]
Serendipity Chic Designs shared the greatest little table made from scraps.
This globe repurpose from Vintage Skye is simply delightful.
this corn and black bean salad from Rhinestone Beagle looks not only delicious, but healthy too!
Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to this week! 
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!








12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my memo board! I'm so excited to be featured and I'm linking back to you on my sideboard. I'm linking up again today!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my no-sew pillow! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! I saw you were featured in Country Home! Oh I miss that great magazine so much! Beautiful things here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am sooo surprised to see my "little" books there... right at the top! Thank you so much! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always the best feeling when you are scrolling down and your own piece of furniture jumps out at you! Thanks for the feature Becky....

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting a party! We really appreciate the opportunity to show our blog.

    G'day to you!

    Fuchsia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! So fun!
    Dana @ D'Lea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Becky! Thanks for the feature! You left me a lovely comment on my Zinc, Pressed Tin or Clay project so I hopped over and linked it up- One small problem:{ My internet is wacked out this week and it keeps reloading. It made my project link onto your site 3 times :{ I am so sorry, I wish I could fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEEEE thank you so much, you are my first feature. And to be featured with such awesome stuff too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful link party, thanks for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for hosting! happy weekend!
    xo- lollyjane

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous theme for a blogging party, am having fun checking out the links everyone is sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!