Domestically Speaking gave an invaluable tute on painting laminate, yes painting shiny unreal wood.
Love these fun dog leash holders from Saturday Mornings!
West Furniture Revival whipped up some simply divine numbered pillows.
Little Family Fun's square felt farm animals make me smile.
Sweet altered spoons from Everyday Cookies!
and finally, since everyone has had so much snow, here is a recipe for snow ice cream from The Pampered Mom.
Thanks all for your kind words and prayers. Life is slowly getting back to "normal", I still don't have my car, but hubby is home from hospital and doing much better--I will take him over the car any day.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!