Gail at My Repurposed Life shared an invaluable tutorial on repairing bad veneer.
Cottage Hill's sewing cabinet is wonderful!
Check out this retro geometric wall treatment from Give A Hoot.
Serendipity Chic Designs' cottage bench is shabbilicious!
These do it yourself dog leashes from Redheads Craft More Fun are almost as adorable as her puppy models!
Check out Chrissie's Collections fun and bright chalkboard table!
And just to make your mouth water, peanut butter and chocolate popcorn from The Tootsie Wootsie.
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!