Gorgeous, designer navy and coral pillows from A Blonde's DIY Life.
Marvelously Messy made the cutest dog bed from a bulb box.
Tattered and Inked showed off some fabulous burlap name art. You could use this with other words as well, not just names.
Out with the new, in with the old is Chipping With Charm's Motto!
This wine glass chandelier from Condo Blues is a fun, sparkling idea!
Primp showed how winter white is always right!
Winter sure seems to bring out your creative juices--looking forward to this week's links.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!