Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

Thanks everyone for linking through the busy holidays. I am guessing like me, most of you are back in the swing of things now--good to be in a routine again, miss my lazy mornings!   Oh, and as much as I loved the Christmas decorations, it feels good to have them back in their boxes for another year.  Now on to some lovely links from last week, such as:

These great little tart tins from Treasure From the Heart.  So many ways you could use these.

This world map painted on the wall by Girl in the Air is fantastic!
The Little Green Bean's handpainted trees for her son are adorable--I want a forest in my basement!
Paisley Passions family growth chart is a fun and practical gift idea--wouldn't they be a fun wedding gift or baby gift?
Unskinny Boppy's photo column is perfect if you are short on wall space or just want a unique way to display your photos.
If you are ready to get a jumpstart on Valentine's Day, try this cute idea from Pittypat Paperie:

Looking forward to some fresh ideas for a fresh new year!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Ah!! I'm SO honored to have been featured! Thank you so much! The linky love is much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your features. Thanks for hosting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! So much talent!
    I don't have anything to link this week but I'll be back!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Becky! Glad I had something to link up this week! It's been a while! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hostessing and a SUPER BIG thanks for featuring my growth charts! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!