Adorable felted acorns from The Speckled Dog--easy too!
Chrissie's Creations shared trash to treasure at its finest:
Meet Virginia made this pendant light from thrift store raffia!
This little nature snowflake stamp from Red Ted Art's blog would be great for my preschoolers:
The Hand Me Down House made these simple lovely no sew curtains:
Adventures in Creating lightens up beautifully!
Looking forward to more fantastic fall link ups as well as other thrifty ideas this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!