Thanks all for prayers for my hubby! We found out last night that the cyst in his back is not cancerous--praise God! However it is wrapped around his spinal cord and will require a fairly extensive surgery, so I will covet your continued prayers. He is in so much pain, and let me tell you my husband has a very high pain threshold. Hoping surgery can be soon, but specialists are so hard to get into see. Thanks again--knowing others are praying helps keep me sane!
Thanks also for linking up. I think links this time of year are my favorite--I love Christmas ideas. Lots of those this past week, plus other fabby things such as:
This beautiful icy mirror from Bella's Rose Cottage,
Room by Room showed us a cute as can be penny jar--what a fun gift idea!
What a fun and simple scarf from All Things Heart and Home!
Are you Jonesing for a Kindle like I am? Well if you happen to receive one or have one you need to make a cute cover for it like 20 Something did.
What a beautiful dresser redo by Frou-FruGal!
This I Spy ornament from Barnes Family Love is so fun and innovative.
It's Always a Party at the Parkers showed off the most fabulous Advent Graland.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...